Wishes_x slim fast adventure ❤

Wishes_x

:greenapple:
x Welcome to my shiny new slim fast diary x
:greenapple:

about me

firstly I apologise now for the lack of punctuation and bad spelling, I hate typing on this iPad it literally has a mind of its own. But anyway! I'm Kelly, I'm 24 and a new mummy! Well he's not brand new, he is now 10 months old, wow time flies! We live together with my husband and our little pooch.

why slim fast

I would like to blame my pregnancy for my weight but unfortunately it's down to laziness and take aways! I actually lost weight when I was pregnant (scared of food poisoning and hurting baby - I'm a worrier!) I went from being about 14st6 to 13st. I then had problems with my gallbladder so to avoid feeling like I was dying I avoided most icky unhealthy food, but.. It's out and I'm going crazy mad stocking back up on bad foods! I jumped on the scales yesterday morning and I'm 13st 12 :cry:, my work friends are doing slim fast and I've always rubbished it, but after looking at it a little more I think I can do it! :) I hope.. I'm not a very inventive cook and like basic things, I don't have many fancy ingredients in the cupboard so that's why I usually fail most other diets I'm hoping that only having to come up with one proper meal a day it'll be a bit easier. I have a few questions, I've tried looking on the FAQ's on their site but between Elliot and work and other homely bits I just get distracted so would love if any one can answer my..
questions

snacks
- do I have to eat what they have on their site, or can I invent my own? What if I wanted to eat my cals at once or have two slightly higher calorie snacks (still staying within the calorie limit)

excersise
- not used to getting any excersize apart from running around after little one, am thinking start off small and when my losses slow down boost it up? Or does it not make too much of a difference?

Goal

to be honest I don't have a goal as such, I need to think about this and come up with some sort of aim I think to give me some determination. I am just fed up of being so self conscious and I want to be a fun mummy who isn't thinking about what I look like!

So I guess that's the beginning, just waiting for my shopping to be delivered and I can get started.. Eeeekkk!

Thank you to anyone reading

:wave_cry:​

Just reading your question about snacks, sunday i had two 100 cal snacks spread out, mon, i saved the 200 cals for supper, yesterday i had my shake at lunch then had my 200 cals straight after that as i was starving! I suppose you can use them as you please, whatever suits you, just try not to get too hungry!

Wishes_x slim fast adventure

Hey hun im not doing slim fast at the moment but i have done it before and it works if u stick with it. Jus realised that we are the same age, u havent got much to lose so u shouldnt be on it for too long. Just wanted to say goodluck.
Ps u can have any snacks u want as long as its 100 calories, not sure if u can eat them at once, i think their spaced out to reduce hunger between meals. Theirs a lot of snacks u can have thats within the 100 calorie limit. Give me a shout for ideas if u want to
Xx

Back