wishing to be thin

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by semper fi, 25 January 2014 Social URL.

1. semper fi

semper fi Member

5 months ago, I had a ruptured brain aneurysm, I nearly died.
    I want to live a healthy lifestyle.
    I gave up smoking 5 months ago. Instead of smoking I was eating constantly and spent most of my time sat or laid down.
    I am now a bit more mobile and allowed to drive again.
    Before Xmas I started walking to keep the weight at bay.
    I started lipotrim 23 January 14. I want to loose weight and get back on my horse.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. slimmabum

slimmabum Full Member

Good for you .... you'll find a lot of support on here, and you'll lose weight in no time. Good luck on your journey.

4. semper fi

semper fi Member

Thank you. It has made such a difference being able to watch the scales move downwards. Just been weighed today and lost 10lb. Very happy.

5. semper fi

semper fi Member

Checking to see if ticker has changed:D

6. slimmabum

slimmabum Full Member

Fantastic loss!! Well done. You're on your way to your first stone!

7. semper fi

semper fi Member

Thank you. Got on my scales this morning and I'm 14st 13.8 lbs. It was so nice to see that number 14 again :)

8. semper fi

semper fi Member

Yay I lost 4lb on week 2. So I am now a stone lighter. Dreaming about seeing the number 13 on my scales in the next few weeks. Just had my period, which was very difficult and lasted a full week. I kept off the chocolate but did have a egg and bacon butty whoops.

9. semper fi

semper fi Member

I've managed to do 10000 steps the past 2 days and feeling really pleased with myself. I also did about 30 mins on the x trainer, 10 mins at a time, yesterday.

10. semper fi

semper fi Member

Weigh day today lost 4 lbs.

11. LeeMags

LeeMags Member

Well done Semper Fi - time to update your ticker again :)

12. semper fi

semper fi Member

Thank you. I think this diet is made so much easier because of the big weight loses. Well done for your week 1 :)