Without Holidays I would be Slim

barbs1965

If I didn't have holidays I would be slim I am sure.

I went on holiday in September and put 4lb on and am still trying to lose it. I really need to get it off before 3 rd December before I go away again and then of course it is Christmas.

So I thought I would do a diary on here in the hope that I will do better on eating. Please feel free to give me advise.

Anyway today I had magic porridge made with oatbran. 3 months ago i ate oatbran and it seemed to help ,me lose weight because it kept me regular, so I am hoping that will help in the next week and a half.

Lunch was omellete with onion mushroom and peppers and a tin of tomatoes and a piece of melon and a banana

I had a snack of a rich tea biscuit.

Tea was baked potato, small portion of pre cooked chicken(years ago my consultant said that had sins in?), carrots, peas and brocolli and gravy, then sugar free jelly.

I am sat here feeling a bit hungry so may have a couple of clemintines.

I usually weigh myself on sunday but I have been away for the weekend and monday, so I have not weighed myself so Sunday maybe a STS or even a gain, so I aim to try to be really good the rest of this week

Well my second day of being good and I think it has been ok so far.

B - magic porridge with oatbran and mullerlight yoghurt

L - pasta and tuna with light mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato,cucumber, celery and carrot, small piece melon SF jelly

T- vegetable curry thickened with 3 hea[ed teaspoons cornflour, baked potato, SF Jelly

S - 1 1/2 rich tea biscuit, banana and a couple clementines.

I am sure my sins will be around 10 as not sure of the sins in cornflour.

Back