Wk 1 weigh in-WHOOP WHOOP!!!!

Maxi

Just got back after my first weigh in & I'm soooooooooooo happy. I lost 7.2kgs which I think is 15.85lbs. I was doing the whoop whoop crazy dance all the way home.... :bliss:
Just need to work out how to update my info....

Oh my god that is an incredible weight loss nearly wat ive done in 4 weeks haha! i wud have fainted. That must have given you a huge boost!

My God, Maxi by name and MAxi by weightloss!!!! well done you, what a fab result. Keep it up.

Wow Maxi that is amazing! Absolutely fabulous! You must feel on top of the world.

That will sure spur you on and fill you full of determination for next week. Excellent! I'm so pleased for you :D

Thanks guys I'm so happy! I really wouldn't have managed without the support from people on the forum & reading other posts. I had a big wobble after a couple of days & it nearly went badly wrong.
Ok, now someone please point me in the direction of instructions to update the ticker thing.
Thank you! :party0023:

Hmmm I'm the wrong person to ask, but I'll try.

Click on your ticker, put in your pin and edit weight loss?

Amazing Maxi, you'll be dancing around all week!

Thanks Betsy, I think I've sorted it. I'd forgotten my pin, but have redone it now.

OH & I are both dancing, thank goodness nobody can see us! :D

Well done hun that is 15.9lbs. To lose over 7kg is just amazing.
That should motivate you for next week. Don't give up and you will start to see and feel the difference.

Well done hun that is 15.9lbs. To lose over 7kg is just amazing.
That should motivate you for next week. Don't give up and you will start to see and feel the difference.
Thanks. Cant stop doing this :D! I know that I've lost a lot because I'm starting from the megamassivo end of the spectrum, but it's a great boost. I really am rubbish at sticking with diets, so I needed this very badly.

Hey Maxi- I am soooo happy for you! Such a fantastic loss will leave you positive and enthused for the next week- I bet you're already counting down the days until your next WI right?!

That's great- you should be so proud of yourself hun

xx

I'm still a bit bonkers today, hope I feel like this all week, it wd be lovely. Still not got much energy though, so I hope that kicks in soon & I'd like to not feel so cold. They said I was almost a bit too ketocix? ketoxic? (high in ketones) How is that even possible? :confused: I am finding it hard to drink enough, but am drinking at least 2litres of water. I do feel dehydrated though so am trying to get through more..

well done, fantastic loss

wow well done hun that's an amazing loss, its makes it all worth while doesn't it, well done you must be over the moon!!!! ;)

Thanks, yep, still feeling good about the loss, but feel myself being drawn to food.
It's been hard today. :sigh:

Thats amazing, I would of fainted, haha
Well done, here's to week two x

Back