• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

wk 10 WI,

So impressive! Well done. I'm not suprised you feel chuffed.:)

Just looking at your weights - it would have been easy to get disheartened at the 1lb loss, but you carried on and look at you now...

OMG Susan!!!! That is amazing!! 3 stone in 10 weeks and now half way there!! So happy for you hun!!!

love Kj xxxx

:happy096:

Hi Susan - that's amazing weight loss - you are doing so well and you know you can do the rest. Well donexxx

im so chuffed to say the least, thanyou all on here i coulnd do it without you all.xxxxxxx

im 13st 1lb now so very nearly in the 12s, not been 12 anything for about 14yrs.lol.

im so chuffed to say the least, thanyou all on here i coulnd do it without you all.xxxxxxx

im 13st 1lb now so very nearly in the 12s, not been 12 anything for about 14yrs.lol.
WOW :D Susan - that is incredible. You must be walking on air! Three cheers (with water of course!) hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray!

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Susan , that is great , are you SS or ss + ? god you are really doing great guns !!!!

KBQueen

Yummy Mummy in the making
Thats fantastic, well done :)

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Looking at your losses there Susan , weeks 4 and 5 and 7 and 9 and 10 were fab ... makes you think about staying on plan !!!

im ss, i will be staying on cd untill i reach target, i love it.lol.

Ive lost another 5lb, wooohooo:D:D:D
AND
thats a total of 3st lost in 10weeks:D:D:D
AND
that takes me to half way to target:D:D:D
AND
Im happy happy happy.:D:D:D
WOW !!! well done Susan - that is FANTASTIC :D:D

Debz xxx

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
No Susan its i'm loving it , lol macs add lol
but you doing the CD add lol
think i'm going to need to SS and cut out this meat eating , of chicken , ham , maybe prawns not much but I want to up the game now !!! no pain no game

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Thank you susan , you are doing fabby fabby too :) you seem very strong and i'm sure your going to go all the way !