wk 12 weigh in! :D

j-lo_00b

Success leads to success
Hey Guys :D

Had my weigh in this morning and have lost 2lbs with totm too :). Thrilled with that, takes me to bang on a healthy bmi and 8lbs from target of 9 1/2 stone. Although I am aiming for 9 stone in the long run :)

Ive bought a 4 week supply of lipotrim today including peanut flapjacks (love em now) and have decided to not weigh in now until the 28th Sept and wait a month until next weigh in. Simply because I should be past goal by then and can see the weigh ins becoming tortorous every week now with being so close. I stick religously to the programme, so I will know im losing anyway.

So heres to a months time and hopefully fingers crossed around a stone down.

Regardless of weight I am starting refeed 28th September and will lose the rest I desire through exercise and healthy eating after refeed.

Lipotrim rocks socks and Im glad to have found it :) Good luck everyone who is weighing in this week :D xx

Congrats! Look at how close you are! That's amazing! Go you!! Though I think I'd find it more agonising not getting weighed every week!

Good luck! :)

Hannah

argh amazing! good luck hun! brave to not weigh for a month! i cant wait for thursdays to weigh in, no way could i go a month without it! xxx

Woohoo Jodie! Congratulations! You are so close. It's a great idea to wait until the 28th to be weighed again. You'll most probably get be way past goal by then.

Haha at Lipotrim rocks socks! Good one!

X

Thanks everyone, it really is good to be soooo close and one by one you will all be here at some point reaching your goal :) I know it might be abit agonizing waiting a month for a weigh in (I wouldnt reccommend it for motivation reasons unless your close) but im getting a bit obsessed with my home scales (same accuracy as chemists) and its doing me no good- they are now in the attic ;) I think in a months time I can look at the rest as a whole and stop then :)

.....and yeah lipotrim totally rocks socks!!! xxx

That's fantastic - and you've not got far to go at all now :)

WOW!

Well done Jodie! You have done so so well on LT- I bet you're delighted with the results. Congratulations and enjoy your new, svelte shape. BRILLIANT!

xxx

Hi Jodie,
well done to you and all the best for the coming month. I imagine you will still be on here during that time, so at least we can see how you are getting on. You must be getting excited now being so near goal.
Take care.
Doirin

Hi Jodie,
well done to you and all the best for the coming month. I imagine you will still be on here during that time, so at least we can see how you are getting on. You must be getting excited now being so near goal.
Take care.
Doirin

Yes I will still be around Doirin, how could I not be part of this lovely forum? Yes I am very excited but nervous at the same time :D

Amazingly well done! And I applaud you being able to wait on WI -I love WI day! lol

I can't wait until you post your result! :D

Amazingly well done! And I applaud you being able to wait on WI -I love WI day! lol

I can't wait until you post your result! :D

Lol its going to be hard I must admit, but if I must get weighing scale 'happy' everyday, LOL I cant wait either - it will be like xmas day for me! :p

Back