wk 13 - is anyone else's weight loss slowing down at this stage

Welshie

Hi All
Well wk 13 and i lost 3lb - thought it would be more as it was totm last wk and my first full wk back after christmas break. I've been running 5k per day probably burning more claories than are going into my body, discussed thi with pharmacist and she said it shouldn't affect it but gonna look into it more. Was wondering does your weight loss slow down?? I so wanted to be in the 11 stones this wk, never mind onwards and upwards for next week eh

onwards and downwards you mean... lol!!

Im sorry I didnt go to week 13 so I cant help you

But the losses will completley vary so i wouldnt worry too much xx

Losses slow when you get nearer your ideal body weight - regardless of what you think that should be.

In addition, there is a thread somewhere that warns against cardiovascular exercise - toning is fine, but too much cardio will not do you any good.

Also - are you measuring rather than soley weighing yourself, you may still be 'reducing' in size!.

Don't be downhearted, you have done fabulously well to loose 51lb, only 18 to go - look at your stats, 3 weeks ago you lost 7lb - that may happen again, it may not - but once I get going, I loose an average of 3lb one week and then 4lb the next.

Good luck and look into the cardio thing in a bit more detail. xx

Back