wk 3 about to begin. But new to this site

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by pilki, 13 October 2007 Social URL.

1. pilki

pilki New Member

Well I started CD on the 1st monday of october the 1st wk I lost 9 1/2 ibs. But this week as been a total loss. I have had a good day followed by a bad day then a good day. Well today is a bad day but this has got to stop . I need to loose this weight I hate my self so much but just dont seem to be able to stick with it. Well I thought if I posted on here every day maybe this would help me. So tomorrow is going to be a new start. My weigh day is a monday but I am unable to weigh each week as I work shifts so I dont get weighed till next Monday. I am going to start the day with some exercise and hopefully this will keep me on track. I have loads of clothes that I cant get in to and I am not going to go out and buy new ones. I would really like to loose 3 stone before christmas so with your help I am hoping to achive this. :cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cheb

Cheb Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet (SSing)
    Hi & welcome to the site.

Good luck with your fresh start tomorrow, once you're firmly on the wagon the lbs will be falling off you. You'll soon be buying a slinky dress for the Christmas party season:)
  4. majic1982

majic1982 Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    You sound just like me... always falling off the wagon even though I HATE the way I look. We'll get through it!!!!! *hugs*
  5. longtobeslim

longtobeslim Full Member

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.