wk 3...

Yummy Mummy in the making

TRYING to be patient!!
Mornin me deeaaaarrrrrssss! Had my 3rd W.I and Ive lost 4lbs...that takes me to exactly 1 stone woooo hoooooooo! :party0038: if i can do 3-4lbs a wk...1 stone a month then that'll be tip top! :D Hope you all have a delightful day hehe x

Well done you ! :D

Thats great honey :D well done!xx

ta chuck :D yeh its ace isnt it?! cant believe that in a few months ill be the size i was when i was 17...well, hopefully :) and you've shown everyone that you dont need to put on weight when you stop smoking! xx

A stone a month is very do-able hun!! Well done 4lbs is FANTASTIC.

Great job yummy monster, same again next week im sure xxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks thinners :D certainly will be...im on a roll (not of the bread variety lol) and it feels goooooooooooood! xxx

so does this??? xx

Well done yummy :) just wondering, do you have a devonshire accent?... I read your "Mornin me deeaaaarrrrrssss!" bit very country stylie ;) xxxxxxx

Well done good work and keep going
Lisax

Well done yummy :) just wondering, do you have a devonshire accent?... I read your "Mornin me deeaaaarrrrrssss!" bit very country stylie ;) xxxxxxx
thanks tony :) yeh but no but yeh but no yeh....lol no i dont im originally from worcestershire but lived here a long time, so ive not really got an accent. 'i just likes to talks likes it now n theeeeen' ;):D x

Back