wk 5 Weigh In!!!! :D

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Cant believe it - have lost another 4lbs!!!!

Taking my total loss to 7st 5lbs and over 100lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I now weigh 12st 1.5lbs ..... lets hope i am in the 11s next week! :fingerscrossed:

Go me!!! Just over 1st to lose in 3 weeks ... well i will be happy if i am left with just 7lbs for refeed. Bring it on! :D

:bliss:

Really wasnt expecting that at all! Am now expecting a really low loss next week after having 2 high ones in a row! :giggle:

:bliss:

Nope :( lol

Starting refeed in 3 weeks so am guna draw up my refeed menus today :giggle: Nothing like forward planning!

yeah, well done, that's great x

WHOOOO!!!! that's brilliant congratulations!! over 100lbs! go you!!!!!!!

in the 11s next week for sure! go on girly!! oh my god - refeed in 3 weeks - nervous? excited? xxx

Your not making it is easy, how am I expected to lose 4lbs this week to keep up with u lol, I will be trying my hardest ha ha. Well done, you are doing superb!! I reckon you will easy have that stone lost before u start re feed

WHOOOO!!!! that's brilliant congratulations!! over 100lbs! go you!!!!!!!

in the 11s next week for sure! go on girly!! oh my god - refeed in 3 weeks - nervous? excited? xxx

Thanks SL :) I am a little nervous but yet excited. I know what to expect and i know where i went wrong last time (too many holidays!! haha) so hopefully this time i will crack the maintaining buisnes!! :D

Your not making it is easy, how am I expected to lose 4lbs this week to keep up with u lol, I will be trying my hardest ha ha. Well done, you are doing superb!! I reckon you will easy have that stone lost before u start re feed

:giggle:
I dont think ill get the stone but i hope i can get close! :D

Well done bqabes, you've earned every pound lost. Thanks for all your encouragement here -it really helps.

WOOP WOOP!!

WELL DONE! you have done so well!! I bet you are really looking forward to refeed!! Not long to go! Had a nosey at your pics the other day and the transformation is amazing! Your a real inspiration hun!

Ahhh thanks guys :)

Just browsing ebay - guna treat myself to a new river island purse! :giggle:

One hundred and three pounds of fat gone forever!!!!!:happy096::happy036::0clapper::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

A know - cant believe iv now lost over 100lbs - it seems crazy!!! LOL

100lbs.jpg
100lbs of fat.:eek:;):D

Amazing, well done, that really is some achievement!:D

superb, just superb, well done you x

Back