wk 5 weigh in!

killercurls

I *will* be skinny again!
hi guys!

i had my 5th weigh in today and lost another 3 pounds! yay! i've officially lost 2 stone!! woooo!:woohoo:

woop well done your ripping it off

thanx cracker-ish adam :D (haha)

lol kudos for remembering lol

ROFLMFAO!!! hahahahaa!!

Well done Laura, thats great!!

Did you get your plugs yet??

haha. i couldn't resist!!

thanx chelcie!! :D

nope not yet! might have to be next weekend now....

I think the ones she gave me are smaller than the tongue bar :S

lol, I asked for bigger but she wouldnt the cow lol!!

My mum said they look horrible haha and that im too pretty to do this to myself lol!! :) xxxx

haha! my mom said the same thing!! and when i got my tongue & eyebrow pierced....but that's what most moms say anyways!!

I know!!

its my body and I can do what I want with it :D

Im telling her im getting a bull ring next and she freaking out :D

dont start that **** again lol

I know!!

its my body and I can do what I want with it :D

Im telling her im getting a bull ring next and she freaking out :D

hahaha! your septum? apparently it hurts really bad because the nerve in the middle keeps trying to reconnect but it can't because the ring is there. i threatened my mom with that one too! but i would never get that done!

Hi,
well done on your weight loss this week and congrats on getting 2 stone down. Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

dont start that **** again lol

LMAO hahahahahahaaa :p

hahaha! your septum? apparently it hurts really bad because the nerve in the middle keeps trying to reconnect but it can't because the ring is there. i threatened my mom with that one too! but i would never get that done!

Lol no way me either... As you can see adam wasnt too happy when i said to him I was getting it done either :) hahahaha!!!

thanx doirin!! :D

LMAO hahahahahahaaa :p

Lol no way me either... As you can see adam wasnt too happy when i said to him I was getting it done either :) hahahaha!!!

haha. yes i saw that! lmao :8855:

nada mucho. surf the web. might play my sims 3 i just got. it's completly addicting!!! you?

I want to get that but don't think my laptop will run it, it's like 6 years old LOL. I'm just sitting watching lee Evans having a few drinks with my mum but she's doing my head in LOL!!!

Is the simms 3 hard to control? That's what I didn't like about the sims 2 lol xxx

haha. i was just watching that! then my mom switched it to big brother. so now i'm taping it!

sims 2 was easy to control! sims 3 is really easy to control! it gives you step by step guide throughout the whole game. i'm lovin it!!! :)

Well after Leeds and after my new tattoo i'm gonna save for a new laptop so maybe get it then LOL xxx

Back