wk 5 weighin

doubledumplings

Silver Member
been to get weight today a day early as im working tomorrow and all ive lost is 3lbs whats with that all wk nothing but shakes and water im really sick now so fed up :cry:.

also ive binned my own scales as they said i had lost 11lbs and cdc said 3lbs im just sick my hubby justed called and was like is that it i could have killed him :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Check out mine!!!! lol 3lbs is enough chick, and if ure drinking water before weigh in, that will effect. Was it same time of the day u usually go? x

yeh same time just day early. i have drank more this wk than ever but im always careful with my water intake before weighin stop about 3 hours before have always done this since starting cd.

thanks im sure we ll both have nice weight loss for next wk xx

Well done dd,at least the scales is going in the right direction.
did you measure yourself because i`ve lost alot of inches in the last two weeks hun,it`s not all about the scales,
best of luck for this week,
elaine x

Well done dd,at least the scales is going in the right direction.
did you measure yourself because i`ve lost alot of inches in the last two weeks hun,it`s not all about the scales,
best of luck for this week,
elaine x

yeh i have i lost 11/2 of bust, 2 of waist, 11/2 of hips, 1/2 of thighs, 1/2 of arms xx

See Thats Great And It Shows You Are Losing The Inches Aswell As The Lbs,keep Up The Great Work Hun,because Its Soooo Going To Be Worth It,
Elaine X

there ya go then, uve lost inches not pounds, will just be water retention, claires wrote info on my thread STS :-( :-( :-( about y u dont always loose each week, check it out, will help.

xxxx

thanks everyone u always know what to say.

like my friend says 25lbs over 5wks is 5lbs a wk so like she said woohoo and try carrying 25lbs in weights i dont think i could xx

thanks everyone u always know what to say.

like my friend says 25lbs over 5wks is 5lbs a wk so like she said woohoo and try carrying 25lbs in weights i dont think i could xx

25lbs is brilliant! Keep up the good work, you know it'll all be worth it in the end:)

Back