wk 7&8 weigh in combined..............

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Hey there everyone,
I got weighed today for weeks 7&8 and im am as the saying goes like "the cat that got the cream",im down another whooping 11lbs:eek::D:eek::D:eek::D:eek::D:eek:,omg you could have knocked me down with a feather i was so shocked as my scales just didnt seem to move for me at all and i was a little disheartened,so i say to you all stick with it as this really is the greatest diet of all time,
Elaine x:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That's fantastic well done!!! Go & celebrate with a nice glass of ice cold......water lol x

wooohoooo!!!
so pleased for you hun,

its a great feeling when the weight comes off isent it.

i get weighed tommorow 1st week agghhh and ive cheated fri and sat nt, so we will see.

thank you ladies,
im over the moon,salty i hope all goes well for you tomorrow i`ll keep everything crossed for you,
elaine x

thats fab news elaine, well done xx

:wow::wow::wow: how fantastic, that is great Elaine, well done

Big Well Done for you hun!

Thanks Again To You All,
To Top Off The Day I Tried On A Pair Of Size 16`s And They Go All The Way To The Top,now They Dont Close As Yet But Im Hoping By Next Month Ill Be Zipping Around In Them,god A Size 16 I Havent Been In A 16 Since......well In A Very,very,long Time,
Elaine X

absolutley brilliant Elaine!!:talk017:

debs x

New Target Get to 10 stone!!

Wk1 - 7.2lbs
Wk2 - 3lbs (TOTM)

I Will Most Definitely Keep You Posted On The 16 Situation.
Im Down A Total Of 4 Stone Altogether Since Starting My Weight Loss Journey,still A Fair Bit To Go,but I`ll Get There!!!
The Support On This Site Is 2nd To None,everyone Is Fantastic,
Elaine X

That's amazing well done! I can't wait to be a size 16 too :) keep up the good work!!

:party0019:
Well done!!

thanx girlies,as stated before im thrilled!!!

Hi Elaine well i fell of the wagon but im back on with all my might.
Keep up the good work hun.xx

Back