wk 9 wi aamw.

Linda5111

I can do this.
Hi all. had my wi this morning ad lost 4lb:) i made it into the 15sts (just) not bad in 9wks concidering i was 18.12,:eek: top weight 19.5 :eek:( did atkins 1wk before cd and lost 7lb) I feel i'm finally getting somewhere.:)

Well done, that's a great loss in that time and a big drop in your BMI :D
:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Thanks guy's, ur support mean's a lot.

Well done Linda, fab loss :clap:

Hey, thanks D_Q. i did'nt realise that myself. Chuffed now.

Fantastic Linda!!!

:party0049::party0049::party0049: Go Linda Go Linda

Well done

Wow Linda - that is fantastic - you are most definitely getting somewhere!

:party0023:

Well done Linda your loss so far is incredible :D and congratulations on being 1/3 of the way to goal :clap:.

Even though I am on CD myself and have experienced the amazing results the diet delivers first hand I am still blown away by reading about other peoples losses and transformations.

PS. Sorry about the late reply - I am just catching up on about 5 pages of threads!!!

Linda you're doing great and what a WI result - you must feel pleased after having quite a week of it...

I'm so pleased for you and isn't it amazing to think you've been 18st something, 17st something, 16st something and now you in the 15's - truly amazing - a big well done sweetie...

:hug99:

thanks Ruth.. it's never to late to reply.... need all the support i can get right now, i'm in a very greedy mood.lol.

Hi Hanna.. yes it has been quite a week...still we have to plod on.

Back