Wk7 WI and i got my just desserts

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ninababes, 21 September 2007 Social URL.

1. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Well after my complete no diet week and complete CARB fest i came back home weighing 5lbs heavier today just the kick up the backside i needed to get me back on track....hope everyone else has had a better week than me!!!!:sigh:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. domino

domino Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Shock horror ~ you naughty girl :whoopass:

Right enough said ~ you just get right back on the band wagon and you'll soon have those 5lbs+ more off easy :D
  4. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

here's hoping lol might be a bit difficult to lose more than the gain as i'm on the 1200 plan but i'll give it my best shot....can go back to the gym again now too :-D I'll be there tomorrow :-D
  5. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    CD SS
    Hi Nina

Just wanted to say I love your attitude to this diet, you are always so positive and don't waste time beating yourself up, you've been naughty and you're moving on - good for you! Here's to next week which I am sure will be going in the right direction for you.

6. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

slim and save
    Great attitude..... just move on.
  7. Sarah M

Sarah M Getting the hang of this

it will be gone in no time x
  8. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

Just repeating what everyone else has said Nina - back on track girl and back to that gym! xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.