• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Wohoo.....job news!

missgalaxy

Yummy Mummy! xx
S: 248lb C: 248lb BMI: 40 Loss: 0lb(0%)
I have been offered an appretechip as a HCA at the local hospital following my interview last friday :woohoo:!!!!!

Its a bit of a long process but will be worth it. I have to jump through a few hoops first (CRB, Induction, Health checks etc etc) and then go for interviews with the wards/departments to get a place but basically I get a 24mnth training programme to train me up and I get paid!!

the down side.........they want a copy of my GCSE's to prove I have completed my Maths & English, which I did over 12 years ago. I dont have the certificate (lost it in one of my many house moves) so I think Im going to have to apply to Edexcell which is going to cost me £35 and thats only IF they can trace it!

What a nightmare, nothing is ever smooth for me!!!

xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Well done on the job news front Hun!!! I know it hasnt been easy for you.
I hope Edexcel can get hold of your certificates, they are pretty good though, so fingers crossed.

xxx

missgalaxy

Yummy Mummy! xx
Yeah, Ive had both my children there and go for numerous outpatient appointments with the kids and theyve always been lovely! x

fillymum

synful soul
S: 107kg C: 85kg G: 79kg BMI: 33.2 Loss: 22kg(20.56%)
I am delighted for you.

Our lives too are chaotic when it comes to papers and I despair of us sometimes. !!!!

I am sure your exam results wiil turn up. 12 years ago is no that long in the great schemem of things.

What a fantastic shot in the arm for you.

missgalaxy

Yummy Mummy! xx
Thanks guys. I emailed them this morning to make sure that they needed the certifictae and explained that I would have to pay £35 for a duplicate.

Ive had a lovely email back saying that I dont need to pay as long as I am happy to do a keyskills course woohoo- even better!! xx

big bear

A bear on a mission!
S: 14st7lb
I'm am delighted for you as know how much that you wanted this. Congrats you really deserve it XX

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
Congratulations and well done on your good news!:clap:

biggysmalls

Too big to fail
S: 12st5.5lb C: 10st12.3lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 1st7.3lb(12.25%)
Congrats! that's brill news, well done! xxx

*Cupcake*

is working hard.....
S: 20st1lb C: 14st12lb G: 12st13lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 5st3lb(25.98%)
Brilliant news - that's made me smile so I bet you're grinning from ear to ear! !

Good luck and huge congratulations! xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 2
Exante - Total Solution 100% 1
General Weight Loss Discussion 0
Chit Chat 0
Exante - Diaries 0