Woman of the year 2013

Woooo! That's amazing Gilly. I hope you get the recognition you deserve, your loss is inspirational x

Why do u not think you'll get far? Your weight loss is huge! But then again I do think woman of the year is more about your story, than biggest loss, and you might not have a sad story lol but even so, you've as good a chance as anyone else.

My consultant is entering my cousin into the districts, she's lost 6st. We won jointly in group lol I am about 8lbs away from being able to qualify though where as Kirsty meets the criteria

Congrats!

That's such an amazing achievement, well done you!! x

Why do u not think you'll get far? Your weight loss is huge! But then again I do think woman of the year is more about your story, than biggest loss, and you might not have a sad story lol but even so, you've as good a chance as anyone else.

My consultant is entering my cousin into the districts, she's lost 6st. We won jointly in group lol I am about 8lbs away from being able to qualify though where as Kirsty meets the criteria

Ooooh good luck to your sister! I just think I am an ordinary mum who lost weight :)

Back