woman of the year awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

kerryathome

Silver Member
woman of the year

I was really surprised and pretty overwhelmed when I received a text saying I'd been nominated for Woman of the Year for our group.:character00100:

Feel a bit of a fraud like cos didn't have much to lose compared to others and over the last couple of months been messing around with the same half stone.

Must say its thanks to you lot, I pick up loads of great tips on here which I pass on when I can at group.

Anyone else been nominated?

That's fab well done! We all put our votes in this week so cons will let us know who is next week probably! There's a few really inspirational people in my group and I found it really hard to pick just 1!

Well done chick :)

Well done mini_mog!

congratulations to the nominees and winners

well done to everyone who has been nominated and who is on their own weight loss journey as at the end of the day we are all winners (by being losers...lol does that make sense. )

I was nominated this morning, we do the actual voting for the winner next week

Why has my group not done it???

Why has my group not done it???

Like it would make much difference...they all hate me LOL.
But i wanna vote for someone! :mad:

aw, surely they don't. I went to another group and she never even mentioned any of the awards, ask your C about it xx

Seriously they do! One has actually been rude to me and called me 'fake' all cos i smile! It's like yr not aloud to be on a diet and happy!!! My C even said to me once that she saw me as the trouble causer...but was glad i had 'toned it down'...needless to say i don't really stay to the meeting any more!

Maybe it is my fault!

thats awful, its great that you smile, and so you should, your weight loss is amazing. I would say its jealousy that you're doing so amazingly.

Can't you change to another group, its a shame that thye've put you off staying.

Where do you live?

x

I have been to a different group for a few weeks now but feel v paraniod about staying and saying the wrong thing/giving the wrong impression!
Thats partly why i joined here to get that little bit extra. If i didn't go to get weighed tho i dont think i would stick to it enough.
I live near Leeds so there are loadsa different WI's i can try :) x

I have been to a different group for a few weeks now but feel v paraniod about staying and saying the wrong thing/giving the wrong impression!
Thats partly why i joined here to get that little bit extra. If i didn't go to get weighed tho i dont think i would stick to it enough.
I live near Leeds so there are loadsa different WI's i can try :) x

I am so sorry you have had such a bad experience, don't let it spoil your time at the new group. Bullies are cowards and you have shown you are strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back