Woman of the year nominations?

aliflower

Our consultant said that next week we would be doing our woman of the year nominations. Now, I've not been at group too long (did my first two weeks at the group that's later than this one) so aside from not really knowing anyone that well I'm thinking do I have to nominate?! There are a couple of people who have lost say 2-3 stone, but they aren't what I would consider inspirational if you know what I mean. How do i avoid having to nominate save for not staying to class (which is a NO NO!!)

Theres a certain critera for woman of the year- there is with every comp sw do.. YSOTY is 16-21 and over 3 stone only.. but im not 100% sure what the critea is for Woman of the year, so if your consultant is asking for you all to nominate, there must be someone within your group who has losta substantial amount and looks really good for it? So i'd say just go with everyone else :D lol or the obvious choice, if you really dont feel you want or dont feel that anyone else is inspirational for you?

My consultant had a woman in the woman of the year comp a few years back, who'd lost 10 stone, but the woman who'd won lost 6stone.. so i think it must be 3/4 stone plus?

anyways, back on track, im sure they will give you the option to nominate, but like i said, if shes asking for you to nominate, there must besomeone within your group who she/he feels is suitable.. but im sure if you didnt want to nominate you could just politly say so..

xxxx

You don't have to nominate, we just fill out voting slips which are on the central table and stick them in a box. There are that many people there that no-one would notice if you didn't vote. If you don't know people well enough then I'm sure people wouldn't mind you not voting.

I won this at my group last year and it's a lovely feeling knowing that people think nice things about you! :)

we have to nominate next week too butthe woman I want to nominate has not been for a couple of weeks so I am not sure if she is holiday or has stopped coming, I suppose I will have to ask, anyway if she has stopped then I am in the same position - who do I nominate?? The only other women I may have nominated haven't lost enough because the criteria is 3 stone and over

You don't have to nominate, we just fill out voting slips which are on the central table and stick them in a box. There are that many people there that no-one would notice if you didn't vote. If you don't know people well enough then I'm sure people wouldn't mind you not voting.

I won this at my group last year and it's a lovely feeling knowing that people think nice things about you! :)

Aww congrats hun, it is a nice feeling!

we'v never voted like this before, but then im not sure if at the time you enter, there was anyone in my group in the critea to enter, so thus i would assume we wouldnt have voted.. andthey didnt vote like this for Young slimmer of the year, because im the youngest anyways! and have lost the most, bar one other lady but she would be eligable for woman of the year so..

but i agree.. if theres that many people im sure you could avoid nominating you didnt feel up to it x

I have a feeling that the women eligible in our group went for it last year. Nobody this year has lost enough to enter yet I think...not 100% ...so not sure we 'can' vote unless we can tie ourselves together and form a SW giant lol!
But we did a 'target member' competition where those at target all did a little speech as to why they joined and some advice. It was lovely :)

Back