woman's running mag

great things

Gold Member
some fab articles in this months mag, issue 15 april 11. one about how to stop your boobs from sagging :p and another one about running and bmi. how we can have a higher bmi if we exercise and be classed as a higher than normal weight even though we have a different muscle to fat ratio. very interesting. :)

Ooooooooo so how do you stop your boobs from sagging? What if they're already saggy, can you unsaggify them?

The BMI thing makes total sense, I think it's just a rough guide anyway. The 'experts' can't say that someone who's weight lifting lots and has a high BMI is in an overweight zone if he/she isn't carrying any fat!!!

Would you recommend the Women's Running Magazine, I just saw the website yesterday, and as you already know, I am a (budding) running, and I've been quite a few times since we last spoke on my running thread. hehehe! :)

i love running mags. i buy woman's running and runners world lol :D loads of tips. can't remember what it said about boobs.... said that gaining and loosing weight, age and a non supportive bra when exercising can contribute to saggy boobs. think it said chest press, press ups etc can support the muscles around the boobs and give the impression of a better boob even if they're a little 'old looking' lol :D

Back