woman's running mag

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by great things, 12 March 2011 Social URL.

1. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    some fab articles in this months mag, issue 15 april 11. one about how to stop your boobs from sagging :p and another one about running and bmi. how we can have a higher bmi if we exercise and be classed as a higher than normal weight even though we have a different muscle to fat ratio. very interesting. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dreamt9

dreamt9 Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2.07%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Ooooooooo so how do you stop your boobs from sagging? What if they're already saggy, can you unsaggify them?

The BMI thing makes total sense, I think it's just a rough guide anyway. The 'experts' can't say that someone who's weight lifting lots and has a high BMI is in an overweight zone if he/she isn't carrying any fat!!!

Would you recommend the Women's Running Magazine, I just saw the website yesterday, and as you already know, I am a (budding) running, and I've been quite a few times since we last spoke on my running thread. hehehe! :)

4. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    i love running mags. i buy woman's running and runners world lol :D loads of tips. can't remember what it said about boobs.... said that gaining and loosing weight, age and a non supportive bra when exercising can contribute to saggy boobs. think it said chest press, press ups etc can support the muscles around the boobs and give the impression of a better boob even if they're a little 'old looking' lol :D

5. dreamt9

dreamt9 Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2.07%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    WOW, I just noticed you are only 1 lb away from your goal, WELL DONE! You must be so thrilled!

Right, I'll be trying those exercises them, must also do more core work to get rid of the post-pregnancy belly, 1 year on ....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.