Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

woman's running mag

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by great things, 12 March 2011 Social URL.

1. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    some fab articles in this months mag, issue 15 april 11. one about how to stop your boobs from sagging :p and another one about running and bmi. how we can have a higher bmi if we exercise and be classed as a higher than normal weight even though we have a different muscle to fat ratio. very interesting. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dreamt9

dreamt9 Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2.07%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Ooooooooo so how do you stop your boobs from sagging? What if they're already saggy, can you unsaggify them?

The BMI thing makes total sense, I think it's just a rough guide anyway. The 'experts' can't say that someone who's weight lifting lots and has a high BMI is in an overweight zone if he/she isn't carrying any fat!!!

Would you recommend the Women's Running Magazine, I just saw the website yesterday, and as you already know, I am a (budding) running, and I've been quite a few times since we last spoke on my running thread. hehehe! :)

4. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    i love running mags. i buy woman's running and runners world lol :D loads of tips. can't remember what it said about boobs.... said that gaining and loosing weight, age and a non supportive bra when exercising can contribute to saggy boobs. think it said chest press, press ups etc can support the muscles around the boobs and give the impression of a better boob even if they're a little 'old looking' lol :D

5. dreamt9

dreamt9 Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2.07%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    WOW, I just noticed you are only 1 lb away from your goal, WELL DONE! You must be so thrilled!

Right, I'll be trying those exercises them, must also do more core work to get rid of the post-pregnancy belly, 1 year on ....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.