1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Woo great WI

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by melly_gally_mel, 27 May 2009 Social URL.

1. melly_gally_mel

melly_gally_mel Full Member

Well their scales said i had lost 3lb but mine say 4 still this morning, so im gonna stick with 4 lol, so proud of myself as i had been a little naughty this week. Im so proud of myself, since i started doing this at home about 2 months ago, i have lost 2 stone 1lb, i only have 11 more lb till im pre baby weight with my son, then i need to get to 9 stone, but ill tackle that when i come to it, just so proud of myself right now:D

just edit, my sons not even 4 months yet so i couldnt have been dieting lol
    Last edited: 27 May 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    Fantastic loss! Well done, mate- you must be so proud.

BTW- when you say 'their' scales, who's do you mean if you don't go to class?
  4. melly_gally_mel

melly_gally_mel Full Member

i started going to classes 3 weeks ago, i think its boosted my loss
  5. Andy R.

Andy R. Time for a change

Slimming World
    great, you were doing fantastic to start with and now going to class you'll spurred on even more. Wish u all the best
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.