Woo Hoo - End of Attack and a Good Loss

dukannotsofatty

Gold Member
Well I have reached the end of week one, I was on attack for 7 days and I lost 6.8lb i am very happy with that, although I had put .2lb on since yesterday so i'd lost half a stone yesterday :D

I had a tomato for my breakfast LOL, very yummy. Going to go buy some wheatbran so i can make the bread etc, and have a lovely big salad for my tea.

My next goal is to be in the next stone weight.....which I haven't seen for nearly two years I think.

Wooohoooo well done you - what a fab fab start you have made - enjoy that salad!!! LOL x

Well done x

waahaaeeeey!!! FABULOSO my dear welcome to the amazing cruise xx

Well done to you! It's my first week of cruise and I'm loving it. Already tried some recipes posted in the recipe section, some didn't quite work out (let's just say that I'm a really bad cook :eek:) but others turned out fantastic.

LOL snakers, I've cut and paste loads to a word document and have printed them and put them in a folder. I sat for hours this afternoon working out a menu plan for the week, trying to make sure I had the right amounts of everything, its difficult to make sure oatbran and wheatbran stay at the right amounts when there are so many recipes that use it. But eventually I did it.

I made some Dukan bread in the microwave, it reminded me of porridge except its spongey like cake done in the MW, it was quite nice, best dipped in something with liquid. Also made some of the Vanilla Moist Cakes......oh YUM! Will def be doing them again, I put them in muffin cases, got 8 out of the mixture which worked out to 1/2 oatbran and 1/4 wheatbran in each. So a very worthwhile treat. Highly recommend

I actually feel bloated for the first time in a week, but I can guess its temporary.

Fantastic and good on you for creating the menu plan!

I have not tried any sweet recipes and will have to do the Dukan bread next. No bloating over here yet, touch wood :)

A good day today, lost again this morning and have eaten lovely meals today. I've got tonnes to choose from LOL. Making another batch of yogurt too. Yum! reminds me of double cream....so lush.

Back