woo hoo!!! lost another 5lb ...

Tanya c

Hi all,

Just wanted to share my joy!!! I've lost another 5lb in my 2nd week! That's 10 pounds gone!!! Can't wait for next week :p

Tanya xxx

Fantastic Tanya!!! :)

well done!!!!

Well done you!

I had my weigh in today and have lost 4lbs again. My hubby has just said to me that 3 weeks ago losing a stone was just a dream after all the diets I have tried and failed - and the dream has come true!

It's fantastic to see these weight losses - it reall inspires you to keep going.:D

Thanks guys! we'll all be slim in no time!!! Roll on next week!

xxx

Well done Tanya, its feels great doesn't it? and the best bit is that the weight loss continues week in / week out as the fat melts off your body!

That's brilliant, well done ! x

Congrats!
It is such an inspiration to read otehr people's success stories. It genuinely helps me when I am finding it tough!
x

Me too Likealobster!

when i was struggling yesterday evening i came on here and just read and read, and i was so happy to b going to bed 100%:D:D

The evening is my real struggle time, but i did it last night, so can do it every night.

Thank u folks!!:D

Well done Tanya, great loss! I'm in week 5 now and have started to notice the weight loss in my clothes, which is also a great motivator. Keep it up :D.

Soon2bslimmer x

Well done Tanya, I am a new comer and its really inspiring to see people like you succeding and sharing your stories, so well done and thank you!! x

well done - keep it up you will really notice the difference in your clothes soon and peopl will start to notice too - it will help you to keep going
LOL

Back