Woo hoo, so happy

louisew

Woo hoo, so happy. I now only have a stone to lose. Started 5 weeks ago, and have lost 1st 9lb, 14.65% of my bodyweight. This may not seem much, but I'm really tiny 4ft10, so it shows quite significantly on me. Even though I say so myself, I look about 10 years younger. I have been very good and stuck to total solution, apart from eating a cupcake that one of the mums had made for me at school (couldn't not eat that). I am going on holiday next thursday, so will be adding a little food from the weekend, to get me out of ketosis, so I can enjoy the lovely cocktails.And after the holiday, straight back on it to get rid of that last stone. :D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
Well done Louise :D

That's brilliant. Well done and have a fab holiday.

Thanks Smidge and Hullou, and I will!

Well came back from holiday ( off the diet) only a couple of pounds heavier, and I think that was mostly pina coladas yum. Now just purchased my last pack hopefully. Alot of the size 10s I bought are hanging off me, and I have no winter trousers that fit me atall, because they're all size 12, but will probably hold off buying 8s till I know my weight has stabilized. My husband said I look hot too!

Now 2 st down since starting the diet on 26/06/2013. Comfortably in size 8s cos my butt has disappeared, and my legs are so much thinner.. Now I just need the last half stone to come off my lower torso and waist line, so it is half my height, still need to lose about 2 inches. I would be happy looking like this if it wasn't for that pesky waist measurement. Although my BMI is actually ok for someone my age, its the inches on the waist that are unhealthy.

Totally fab Louise - and more kudos to you for getting back on exante after your holiday. :) Hope the last few pounds go quickly. What are you planning after you re-feed?

Back