• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Woo hooo (can ya tell im happy)

Silver Member
Morning all :D

You prob remember me coming on a week or so ago sayin i was back in my size 12s!!
Well i had the day off from work yesterday today im back in 8-6 gurrr i hate smelly work but anyways all my uniform is a size 12 now shirt jumper trousers all of it and guess what!!!
Its getting baggy :D

Oh i think im in love (with lipo of coarse) lol
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hey, way to go Ladylipo! Isn't that a great feeling? Today at work it is 'dress down day' and I have put some jeans on that I haven't worn for a couple of weeks. They are not too big/baggy but they definitely feel more comfortable than the last time I wore them. Its a great motivator isn't it? Julia x
and I thought you was in love with me, Well done Lippy:D x

Silver Member
Woo Ho Lady Lipo, what a feeling that is aint it! Well done you! I am just waiting for my sis to arrive, we are away for my wedding dress and her bridesmaid dress fitting! When I ordered it I was nearly 15st - today am heading for the measurements to be done for alterations, today am 11st 3lbs! Woop woop!xxx

Gold Member
Woohoo indeed you go girl xxx

I second, no third that Woohoo! Bet you are thrilled and well you should be! xx

Silver Member
Thanks people :D its anamazing feeling alrite!

Awh Garry i do still love you im just not in love with ya lol

Pineapple wow well done your gonna look a million dollars girl oh love the new pic ;)

Back again - hey ho!
Well done ladylipo, I cant wait to squidge back in mine!! :D

Silver Member
You'll be back in em in no time!!! x