Woofs Weighers

Woof-woof

Sooo, just wanted to know if anyone is interested in supporting/ posting there weekly weigh ins as we get down to target weight?
I've been back on Slimming world for 3 weeks, after putting back nearly 5 stone I lost a few years ago :rolleyes:.
I weigh in on Sunday mornings, but whatever day you weigh it would be good to hear from you.
I find my big problem is fitness motivation has been zero, driving long hours for a living really kills your exercise levels (especially after a previously active job), and its upsetting my dog Bertie :snoopyhouse:... who constantly moans to go out:)

I would like to join you as I could do with all the support and motivation I can find...I have been struggling over the last three weeks and feel so depressed as I have watched my weight creep up again after doing so well since I rejoined SW after Christmas.

I weigh in on Wednesday evenings.

My exercise routine has not been great...I aiming to do an hours walking everyday with a few rest stops as I am that unfit:classic_oops::classic_frown:...no more excuses:boohoo:

I really, really want to be three stone lighter for Christmas.:innocent0001:

My weight at last weigh in was 16st 61/2lbs...

Well done on your weight loss...not long to go to get your first stone award:classic_smile:

Here’s to getting fit along with Bertie:whacky068:

Hi, it's Awesome to have you on board this thread:0icanfly: I think people need to post when the're having tough time sticking to plan. When I lost my 5 stone last time on slimming world I met some fab people on here who were very supportive of each other through the thick and thin...no pun intended:classic_roll_eyes:
I'm sure we get get this weight gone together before Christmas:character00116: I've had a grim week this week and need to stay clear of the wine as I really feel hungry after a glass...or two...or three:eatdrink051:
I'm going to weigh tomorrow morning and see the damage, post the results and then try to stay focused and move on. I plan to get my self out walking tomorrow with Bertie:doggy:and my significant other ( who's also on slimming world (shes lost 8lbs (from 11st, 6lbs). I've invested in a step/ distance pedometer and also plan to do 60 mins a day. I really do know how you feel, my fitness has hit rock bottom and it takes massive effort to get me out walking.
You've done so well with your weight loss so far, and you have a few more days to make this a great week!! at Wednesdays weigh in. Do you have something great planned for Christmas?
Davidx

OK, Sunday weigh in ... lost only 1/2lb, but I knew it's been a bad week this week:angeldevil: moving on and down from here;)

Last edited:
Hi David. Would it help if you wrote an here each day what you eat and how many syns etc. That is what I try to do. Sometimes I shy away as I am a foodaholic but if I put it down I am honest about it. See what you think. We all need help.

Doreen

Back