Woohoo! Holiday booked....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mistymoomoo, 1 April 2007 Social URL.

1. mistymoomoo

mistymoomoo Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Am off to Tukey for a week with a friend and my daughter while hubby is in France for the Le Mans race. Only 10 weeks and 4 days.... wonder how different ill look then!!!
    :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummy mummy

yummy mummy Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    lucky you wish i was going on holiday, if you stick to it 100% you will look like a diffrent person. good luck. when is your first weigh in? i done cd for 3 weeks i lost 1stone 10lbs and dropped a dress size.

4. mistymoomoo

mistymoomoo Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    1st WI will be on Sat morning. I have already dropped 6lb in 2 days though!!! When I have finished SS'ing i intend to point with Weightwatchers.

5. yummy mummy

yummy mummy Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    wow thats fantastic, i could only manage cd for the 3 weeks then fell off the wagon and went straight on to ww. i put on 5lbs in 2 days (something to do with water and glycoln?) levels filling up but have nearly lost that and im only on day 6 of ww. i dont go a group i just do it at home with hubby.

6. mistymoomoo

mistymoomoo Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have yo-yo'ed with WW for about 3 years now. Am using CD to give me a kick start. I usually do WW on my own with hubby to. Got loads of cookbooks and sometimes use their online forums for help.
    Im great at maintaining my weight lol!

7. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Fantastic news about your holiday, get ready to buy a whole new wardrobe.

Ive been on the diet 11 weeks last week and lost 43lbs, that would be the whole of your target in time for the hols.:D :D :D

8. essexmum

essexmum Full Member

We;re going to Turkey in August (went in 2005 and it was the best holidaywe've ever been on). Can;t wait either.

You'll have a great tine

9. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    im off to turkey 4th june went last yr and cant wait to go back where r u going in turkey ???

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.