WOOHOO! I've changed my avatar. What do you think?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kellymundy, 2 June 2008 Social URL.

1. kellymundy

kellymundy Well-Known Member

It's my discustingly skinny (and I'm trying to teach her to keep it that way!) little monster, Jasmine!:D (proud mummy much???)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Ahhh she looks lovely - how old is she????

4. kellymundy

She's 8 going on 18 at the moment.

5. flirty40greeneyes

LOl ..... I have one who is 22 this year - who is now going back to 12!!!

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Well-Known Member

aww they love thinking there all grown up.my wee girl is only 3 and today she going around with my handbag on her shoulder so funny it doesnt actually go over my shoulder!!!

7. kellymundy

Sounds like me! lol. I was in the hairdressers the other day and I'm only 5ft 4", my hairdresser had gone off to get do something before starting my haircut and I somehow found myself swinging my legs like a kid sat on a wall. When my hairdresser commented rather than doing the mature, grown up thing and stopping, I chose to take the other option, to spin round in my chair!:D Needless to say he wasn't impressed. Lol.

8. mommysue

mommysue Well-Known Member

i might change mine to my 5 yr old going on 21

9. flirty40greeneyes

Ahhhh another cutie.

10. mommysue

shes right little cow .

11. flirty40greeneyes

LOL ... no!!! I'll swap you my know it all 22 yr old!!!

12. mommysue

swp agreed but you have to take my 16 yr old , 5 yr old , 4 yr old and 3 yr old ....... thats fair !!!! christ i really should be thin

13. flirty40greeneyes

Ok - but I have a 19yr old and 17yr old ... and they come with mates who virtually live with me!!!

14. flirty40greeneyes

Plus yours would go to bed before me!!!!

15. mommysue

oh .... my god ive got it all to come .... hormone loaded teenager scary .... and mates . i try not to encourage friends round for tea .......lol how mean am i

16. flirty40greeneyes

You might be lucky and they'll all end up at their friends houses!!

Actually I lie - I love it!!! We have BBQ's and they all come round - stay overnight - and I adore having lots of teeneagers around. But hush don't tell my lot that ... I give them guilt trips and get the house cleaned for nothing every week!!

17. kellymundy

God I've missed a lot in the last 20 minutes! I've just had my exercise for the day. My cat decided to bring me a baby mouse home which was still alive and kicking (not a single mark on it, impressive for a cat!). I've just pulled Jasmines room apart trying to find it because the cat took it under the bed and let it go! I'm totally shattered now! lol.

18. flirty40greeneyes

Yes official thread high jacker I am!!!

19. flirty40greeneyes

Our cat brings in bats, mice, birds - all alive and then I have to catch them and release them!

Once brought in a magpie - how he got it through the cat flap I'll never know!

20. kellymundy

Great Jasmine is now crying because she wanted to keep the mouse as a pet!:eek:

21. flirty40greeneyes

LOL .... get her a hamster!!! My cat and hamster are best friends!!!