WOOHOO! I've changed my avatar. What do you think?

kellymundy

Gold Member
It's my discustingly skinny (and I'm trying to teach her to keep it that way!) little monster, Jasmine!:D (proud mummy much???)

aww they love thinking there all grown up.my wee girl is only 3 and today she going around with my handbag on her shoulder so funny it doesnt actually go over my shoulder!!!

Sounds like me! lol. I was in the hairdressers the other day and I'm only 5ft 4", my hairdresser had gone off to get do something before starting my haircut and I somehow found myself swinging my legs like a kid sat on a wall. When my hairdresser commented rather than doing the mature, grown up thing and stopping, I chose to take the other option, to spin round in my chair!:D Needless to say he wasn't impressed. Lol.

oh .... my god ive got it all to come .... hormone loaded teenager scary .... and mates . i try not to encourage friends round for tea .......lol how mean am i

You might be lucky and they'll all end up at their friends houses!!

Actually I lie - I love it!!! We have BBQ's and they all come round - stay overnight - and I adore having lots of teeneagers around. But hush don't tell my lot that ... I give them guilt trips and get the house cleaned for nothing every week!!

God I've missed a lot in the last 20 minutes! I've just had my exercise for the day. My cat decided to bring me a baby mouse home which was still alive and kicking (not a single mark on it, impressive for a cat!). I've just pulled Jasmines room apart trying to find it because the cat took it under the bed and let it go! I'm totally shattered now! lol.

God I've missed a lot in the last 20 minutes! I've just had my exercise for the day. My cat decided to bring me a baby mouse home which was still alive and kicking (not a single mark on it, impressive for a cat!). I've just pulled Jasmines room apart trying to find it because the cat took it under the bed and let it go! I'm totally shattered now! lol.

Yes official thread high jacker I am!!!

Our cat brings in bats, mice, birds - all alive and then I have to catch them and release them!

Once brought in a magpie - how he got it through the cat flap I'll never know!

Back