• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WooHoo!!

Lou_Lou

S: 13st7lb C: 13st0lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 0st7lb(3.7%)
Congratulations Lou-Lou, you've done so well & should be very proud of yourself. :D

natayou

a bit different everyday
hey Loulou
well done on that loss, you have done so well and nearly finished now, you must be so happy!!:)

kazbro

jelly belly
S: 20st5lb C: 18st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 49.2 Loss: 2st5lb(11.58%)

well done
kaz xx

Misdee

Silver Member
well done lou, its give great encourgment to people just starting to hear from others who are almost at target

Lou_Lou

Im scared now, as I feel I want to loose more!
I think I am addicted to the weight loss!

Help?

DQ

Queen of the Damned
:wow: Congrats on dropping 4 lbs. As for wanting to keep on losing, you need to ask the opinion of someone you really trust who you know will be blunt and honest. Do you need to keep going? How are you looking? Are you verging on Lollipop head?? Good luck on dropping that 'last' 4 lbs :D

hollycat

To infinity and beyond!
S: 23st7lb C: 15st13.5lb G: 14st7lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 7st7.5lb(32.07%)
I lost 4lbs this week! I am so happy.
My aim this week is to loose my last 4lbs then see what I look like and if need be continue with the diet. I love the CD, I am going to miss it! :D
Well done, it must be a fantastic feeling to be able to be four pounds away from goal

debz32

Gold Member
I lost 4lbs this week! I am so happy.
My aim this week is to loose my last 4lbs then see what I look like and if need be continue with the diet. I love the CD, I am going to miss it! :D

WOOOOO HOOOOOO !!!!!!! FAB loss - WELL DONE YOU :D

good luck with stabilising / maintenance Lou lou

love

Debz
xx

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st2lb G: 12st2lb Loss: 3st0lb(16.54%)
Well done, 4lbs. is fabulous.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Love Mini xxx

Lou_Lou

I am unsure as when to stop Sole Sourcing. My CDC hasn't said anything about eatting yet.