• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Woohoo!!!!

Just wanted to shout out, ive lost a stone and today i could fit into a pair of size 10 trousers (only just with a very big muffin top and camel toe lol) i havent been able to get them on in years so am very happy to be down from a size 14. hopefully in a few weeks theyl be a perfect fit!!!!!!:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
aw!! weldone!! a size 10????? u must be looking fab!! xx

aww thanks chick, although i dont look fab in them yet im definately getting my confidence back!!! xx

A size 10!!! mighty jealous doesn't even come near to how I feel... Well done hun xx

Cruiksl

Silver Member
Becca, well done. It's such a brilliant feeling getting into smaller clothes isn't it ?

Huge well done to you and dont worry they will easily fit you in no time at all.

xxx

Thanks everyone, i really couldnt have got this far without this site and everyone on it! xx

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
woooo!! well done chick!!

And the muffin top and camel toe comment made me laugh lol

louizekj

Silver Member
Thats brilliant hun!! Wooo must feel great! You'll be rid of the muffin top and your ever so friendly pet animal very soon :) then i'll be even more jealous...don't think i could ever be a size 10!!x

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
wow well done honey :D:D:D