WOOOOHOOOO I'M BACK

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by SONIA, 1 February 2008 Social URL.

1. SONIA

SONIA Member

Its so funny how everything always starts tomorrow, I wish my tomorrow could start today.
    Tomorrow I am going to start my journey, the journey of the new me....... no more 2mrws just today, 1 step at a time 1 mintue at a time... gosh i'm feeling so tired just thinking about tomorrow,
    My birthday is in about 12 days................ need to lose about a stone, walking running excerising revisin and everything else ; ).......... No1 knows about me on the LL
    i need to get real.........
    Need to lose weight because
    1) for MYSELF - ME ME ME ME ME
    I was goin to write a whole list but guess wot??? It's all mayb me!! once i start this journey, i will feel good not immediately but pro longed gratification. I'm gona do this once and for all.....
    what am i scared of ???
    NOTHING...............i need to be focused i am a real goal

Goal 1
    get through FRIDAY

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Hi Sonia,

so you have done this before then? How long is it since you stopped? Good on you for getting back into it and good luck with achieving your first goal and with starting LL tomorrow.

4. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck with Friday, you can do this.:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.