Wooooohoooooo!! So happy!

alexisemma31

I can fit in my favourite work dress!! Sad aren't I????

I love this dress and haven't been able to wear it for a while. I tried it on again about 3 weeks ago and it was still a bit tight. Tried it on this morning and it fits perfectly.

I love SW!!:)

That is such a fab feeling and no its not sad, my OH bought me a beautiful Per Una dress and I was so ashamed when it no longer fitted me (size 22) now it hangs off me which I'm pleased about in one way but sad about as I loved that dress, on the plus side OH said he will get me another dress just as nice :D
Put your dress on and twirl like you did as a kid - go on its fun :D

I can fit in my favourite work dress!! Sad aren't I????

I love this dress and haven't been able to wear it for a while. I tried it on again about 3 weeks ago and it was still a bit tight. Tried it on this morning and it fits perfectly.

I love SW!!:)

Thats great and glad to see you are feeling more positive again and well done on the loss :)

That is such a fab feeling and no its not sad, my OH bought me a beautiful Per Una dress and I was so ashamed when it no longer fitted me (size 22) now it hangs off me which I'm pleased about in one way but sad about as I loved that dress, on the plus side OH said he will get me another dress just as nice :D
Put your dress on and twirl like you did as a kid - go on its fun :D

I've twirled and laughed my head off as my neighbour's just walked past and probably thinks I've lost the plot!!!!hahahah

Have a great Friday everyone!

How lovely, well done :) really made me smile. It's these things that spur us on and keep us going. I wore a pencil skirt with the blouse tucked in and a waistcoat yesterday for work. I work in a dept store, so there are mirrors everywhere, for the first time in a long time I thought ooh I'm getting a shape! Keep that wonderful feeling with u xx

not a bit sad hun its fantastic :) must be a great feeling.well done xxx

Back