Woooooooo....!!!!!!!!!!!

Kitteh

Resident geek
My TMA (assignment) is now DONE DONE DONE..

Nothing interesting.. but i thought i should say.. hehe

x x x x

*claps*

Well done matey xxx

WHAT is a TMA?

What is the TMA assignment you have done Kitteh?

The relief must be immense. I have two assignments to do (one half done) and I have a 3 hour exam on the 4 April. Need to get my A into G and get some revision/work done.....
but today is a holiday - day off.... don't want to work!
Will probably speak next week in a total panic....

be happy

Michelle x

loved to know too but well done Kitteh, great relief I guess.

yeah.. hehe.. tutor marked assignment..
its law.. had to do about parliament european union, and the relation with us in england, and about the judiciary process..

x x

ooooh I would love to do that too.... started in 2002 and dropped out when my husband got made redundant and i couldnt afford to pay the fees....
currently doing a Cert HE in Licensing Law..... affectionately known as Cert HELL - and it bloody well is with all this new legislation! Once I have completed this, for my work, I might be joining you.....

Michelle x

oooh faaaab.. im doing mine with the open uni.. how are you finding yours?
what kinda stuff do you do?

x x

Awww... thats incredibly sweet of you.... have to pass this first. Will be finished in July hopefully if I pass. Because I work in local authority licensing, I am doing this course which covers all the different legislation that we deal with (about 40 types of licence) including taxi's, licensing act 2003, and now the new gambling act 2005 which went live in September 2007. It can be hard going in places but i have enjoyed it in the main.... doing it through warwick university

well when you are finished in july.. pm me your address.. and i can send the first lot to be looking at..
cos i will have finished with the first lots of books by then..

x x

just since febuary.. the start of it i think.. lol i lose track of time easily..
its very good though..

x x

Back