Woop! I am a size 14 :D

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by pollyy, 20 June 2009.

1. pollyy

pollyy Well-Known Member

Which I realise it still 'large' but seeing as I was a size 22 when I started LL in February, I am rather chuffed.

Annoyingly I am still classified as obese as my BMI is 30 :mad::mad::mad:

Anyway, another stone and a half to get to my goal of 10 stone and I've lost over 5 and a half stone so far :D

This is all very self-indlugent! I'm just really, really pleased I fitted in to some size 14 jeans from Top Shop of all places this morning!
  2. daisydoll

daisydoll Well-Known Member

its fantastic isn't it - you will be in the 12s in no time.

don't do what i did - i got loads of size 12 stuff as i was so happy to get to my ideal size ......

but somehow 'missed' the size completely, skipped into the 10s without realisisng and am now an 8 - i haven't tallied up how much i spent on clothes that are now too big

thank goodness for ebay, at least i will get some of my money back lol!

you are doing fab, keep it up
    daisy x
  3. Kik

Kik Well-Known Member

well done polly - its a great achievement:D Im in a size 14 too now & I love it. I tried on my sisters size 12 jeans & got them on - very tight but will be borrowing then soon heheheheh...........
  4. rainbow

rainbow Well-Known Member

well done you x
  5. MagdaX

MagdaX is Magdalicious

Well done Pollyy!!!
    Size 14 is a lovely size! Keep it up!
  6. Jezebella

Jezebella Playing the Angel

Well done, I have just got into size 14 trousers too, it's an amazing feeling!!!

Keep up the good work

7. slendablenda

slendablenda Well-Known Member

Stick with it

Well done Polly. Size 14, nearly size 12.
    You are nearly there, but stick with it.
    I know this is a hard stage when people start to say "surely you've lost enough now, when are you going to stop, you are fetting too thin, etc, etc, etc.
    It happens to all of us. You know the goal you want to achieve and the reasons why.
    Stick with it. You'll soon be there and your BMI WILL be normal/healthy and you'll feel better too.
    Well done you. xxx