Woop! Seeing results!

BexT89

So I've lost 10.5lbs so far and my bra was becoming awfully unsupportive lol, so I went to get a new bra today and I've gone from a 36J to a 36HH, so a full cup size gone :-D!!!

I've also had people starting to tell me they can tell I've lost weight!

Got to keep going, I'm already feeling better just being able to get into jeans again and of course the drop in cup size xxx

Well done you:thankyouthankyou: ive just had a similar achievement my bra is now on the last clasps not gone down a cup size yet though but have always had big boobs so maybe they wont shrink lol:banana_dancer:

Well done you:thankyouthankyou: ive just had a similar achievement my bra is now on the last clasps not gone down a cup size yet though but have always had big boobs so maybe they wont shrink lol:banana_dancer:

Thankyou xx wahey wont be long then!!!! I'm the same always had big boobs, when I was 8st 8lbs, 10 years ago :-o, I was a 32FF...so I dont think i'm gonna get any lower than that when I achieve my end target xx

Sorry to intrude Bex, I don't know how many bra sizes I have lost but I have lost my moobs for sure. Good luck on your journey and keep on fighting SW sister .

Hahaa, no need to be sorry!! Moobs are just as important to say goodbye too, so well done you

Good luck to you too xxx

No signs of needing a new bra just yet, im thinking when I hit 1.5st lost then I may see another change, fingers crossed!

How are you getting on?? Xx

Well done Bex.

Hit target 3 weeks ago and have decided to do a little bit more Bex how are you keeping? Won the biggest loser competition for 2017 :sw105::targetgif:

Back