Woop Woop!!

Kaijo

Well 2nd weigh in today and I've lost another 5lbs so now I have lost a stone in 2 weeks I'm so happy......

Thank you to everyone on here for your support and help.

Big hugs to everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxx

nice one hun x
well done x
(just letting you know you've entered 4lb in your signature instead of 5lb.
every lb counts )x

wonderful result - well done!

congrats dats amazing you know the average is supposedly a stone in one month it doesnt seem like that in this forum. I bet you are looking forward to WI 3. :):):)

yeah I really am Anne cant wait but oh well only 7 days to go yippee hahahahah my mum wont have seen me for 3 weeks by the time she gets bk off holiday so im excited to see her as she will hopefully notice a difference in me xxx

Well done girl on getting your first stone off. Must give you a great sense of achievement. Keep it up. Looking forward to getting my first stone off.

A stone in two weeeeeeeeks!

YEYEYEYEYEYEYYEEEEEEEEEEY! Very well done hun- bet you're on cloud nine

xx

yeah determined girl I am cant wait to see my mum to show her lol!!!! I dont think I could have done it without everyone on here not even posting things but just reading other peoples helps me!!!

xxxxx

yeah determined girl I am cant wait to see my mum to show her lol!!!! I dont think I could have done it without everyone on here not even posting things but just reading other peoples helps me!!!

xxxxx

Bet she'll be amazed!!!

And hey, just remember that it's YOU who has done this!! Much as we're all here for each other it all boils down to our individual will power. So be PROUD of yourself girl!

xx

Back