Work

Mizkirsty

Gold Member
Do any of you take your shakes to work - I'm a bit apprehensive about the "conversations" it may prompt! X

I do but i work with all men! Be ready for the " but you can have a meal for the same calories of a shake" and " it goes straight back on"

Which i reply im teaching myself one meal at a time to be good , i dont eat veg so i am getting more nutrients and i went to the gym and lost thee stone with hard work as soon as i stopped i put it all back on so its no different!!!

But who cares they wont say anything when you have lost weight ! X

I do but i work with all men! Be ready for the " but you can have a meal for the same calories of a shake" and " it goes straight back on"

Which i reply im teaching myself one meal at a time to be good , i dont eat veg so i am getting more nutrients and i went to the gym and lost thee stone with hard work as soon as i stopped i put it all back on so its no different!!!

But who cares they wont say anything when you have lost weight ! X

Thanks it helps :) especially to know I'm not the only one out there !

How long have you been on sf?!

See I'm a midwife and work in a woman dominated place. And a few of them have dabbled in lighter life/Cambridge etc. I'm just anxious bc they all know I've lost 4.5st on Sw. And I'm worried they'll put their two pence worth in!

I may keep the bars for work - think they'll probably not notice those as much!

I just get very embarrassed about discussing my weight bc I'm so sensitive about my weight in general.

Hmmm lol x

Yeah the bars may work or buy a normal milk shake and replace it with slim fast !!

If they know just tell them how good it is ! Iv been doing it bout two months now x

Yeah tbh I do 12.5hr shifts so I intend to have my bar in the morning when I start work or just after at coffee break about 1030 ish then have my 600 cal meal ready meal or something at work then a shake when I come home.

Wow 2 months! How much have you lost?! Xx

Back