Step 1 Sole Source + Working nights-weight gain?

phaabulos

Hi all,

I really need some advice before i give up! I am a nurse and im currently working nights for 2 weeks. This week weigh in i was sts and since friday iv put on. 1lb? I cant imagine how as i have been 100%. Im wondering if the nights alter my system and make me hold onto water? Im really put off as i have another week of nights and if i dont loose ill just give up. Im on my last 18lbs to reach goal.

Many thanks
Xoxo

I don't have the answer as to why you have says and you retaining water but 18 lbs to go I wonder if you should start upping the steps as my consultant says 1 1/2 stone from goal that's what I will do.

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs wk 11- 2 lbs wk12- 6.5 lbs wk 13- 2.5 lbs wk 14- 2.5 lbs

Hi,

I'm a nurse and when I'm nightshift I can be up to half a stone heavier in the morning. So if you got weighed after your nightshift chances are itl be water retention x

Back