working nights...

loolahoop

Silver Member
sorry if this is a dumb question, but, i am working my 1st ever night shift tonight, what do i do about eating??
its gonna feel weird eating thru the night, so do i just stickto coffees? or do i take a pack up? anyone else that does nights that could help? any advice will be greatly appreciated :) X

im gonna die lol! i cant sleep the day before or after night shift as have the kids, and am working 7pm-7am, im only worrying sio much as ive never done it before, but am deffo gonna be taking food lol after talking to aocoupleof people on fb ive realised im not gonna survive on just coffee for 12 hours lol!
thanks for the staying awake tip too jezzi! :) gonna need that haha

well 26 hours will be 7am tomoz morning just as im finishing hoping i wont start hallucinating...although could make the school run more enjoyable haha! but nah after school run am gonna have a duvet n tv day with my 2 youngest (3 and 20m) and after lunch my youngest 1 goes for a nap for a couple of hours so will have a couple of hours on the sofa in front of tv watching mickey mouse with my 3yo lol, well thats the plan anyways x

Back