Step 1 Sole Source Working up the steps

LMS

Hi I'm just wondering if anyone who has reached goal can tell me how quickly they moved from step 1 to 6 and when they began this progression. Was this once you had reached your target weight or a stone or something away? I'm worried how I'm going to manage financially working threw the steps as I'll still need to but CWP and then food and milk.

Any help would be appreciated :)

I worked out that from finishing SS it would take a min of 7 weeks to move up. I plan on SS-ing until my bmi hits 25 and work up until I have completed it. I'm going to join slimming world to maintain

Perfect thanks. I can manage that long I think. I too was also thinking about joining slimming world to maintain but I'll see how much I learn from working threw the steps.

Thanks for your reply.

I too was thinking about (portion controlled) version of Slimming World too to maintain!!!

So you have to stay on SS until you have lost the large ammount of your weight right?? :) my goodness il forget what food is like after that time haha

I'm not 100% sure really. I know you have to move onto step 2 once you reach a BMI of 25 but you still loose weight on the lower steps so surely you would start moving up them when your maybe 7lbs away from goal? I'm thinking thats what I might do as financially it's going to be a struggle as I still have £42 for packs then food and milk on top...not ideal but I know I want/need to work threw the steps. Also if I start working up the steps at a half a stone away from goal that's a good smaller interim goal to work towards

yeah the money is a killer but its worth it in the end for the health and well being and looking goooood! lol.

I am not sure though either, may ask my CDC on weigh in and see what she says!! i never thought about it until i read this :s

I'm getting weighed on Tuesday night so will ask and report back then...if you haven't already seen your CWC by then. I'm hoping to have smashed the 3 stone Mark on Tuesday. Been 3 weeks since I've been weighed and I have no idea what the sales will say...kind of exciting.

Hope your doing well :)

good luck!!! yeah please post an update as i'm very interested :) i don't get weighed till Wednesday afternoon!!! :)

Hope you come back with great news on your weigh in too!!! my fingers are crossed for you :) xxxx

It is best to work up through the steps, it re-introduces food slowly and helps with portion control x

Cambridge Crista said:
good luck!!! yeah please post an update as i'm very interested :) i don't get weighed till Wednesday afternoon!!! :)

Hope you come back with great news on your weigh in too!!! my fingers are crossed for you :) xxxx

So I spoke with my CDC and she said it's often best to wait until goal to move up the steps and the minimum time it takes is 7 weeks... Step 2 - 1 week, and 2 weeks for the other steps. I manages another 7.5lbs last night... 3 stone 1.5lbs in 12 weeks :D. Hope your weigh in went well!!

Back