Works Christmas meal

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Louisep3, 24 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Louisep3

Louisep3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Morning All

Have just had the menu through from my oh's work Christmas do. Was hoping you might be able to help me make some good choices?

Starter
    Pumpkin & Cumin Soup with Crème Fraîche
    Char-grilled Vegetable towers with Chorizo Sausage & Haloumi over a Redcurrant & Chilli Salsa
    Queen Scallops with Bacon Lardons and marinated Chestnut Mushrooms
    Main course
    Traditional Roast Turkey & all the Trimmings
    Fillet of Cod with herb crust served with Cherry Tomatoes & Balsamic Vinegar reduction
    Celeriac and Potato Rosti with Spinach, topped with a Poached Egg and creamy Horseradish sauce
    Dessert
    Christmas Pudding and Brandy sauce
    Raspberry Panna Cotta with Chocolate sauce
    Fanned Poached Pear in White Wine with a dark Fruit Compote

I was thinking the chargrilled veg towers and use my HEXA for part of the halloumi, the cod and then dont really fancy the sound of any of the desserts so i guess the pear would be the best option and i can just have a little bit?

How does that sound? If i allowed about 20syns for the oil, extra cheese and chorizo do you think that would be about right or do you think it would be more?

Thanks in advance

Lou xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.