• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Worried about breaking the diet

rolo

We are all off to cub camp on the 26th july.....YAWN!! Last time i got through it with a few beers lol although only lasted one night, this time we aim to stick it out for the full 2 nights.

They always have a bbq on the saturday and I'm just not sure if i will have the will power. So far will power is fine, I even sat in burger king yesterday with a coffee while the boys munched. Will it be really bad if I break the diet, I know it's going to be so hard to get back on track if i do. It's just going to be so boring and everyone will be wondering why I'm not eating.

Roz x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Nat

don't break the diet, its way too hard to get back on track, i broke it when i went on hols and that's been the finish of it for me, i've been trying for 5 weeks to get back and i just can't stick to it, i've lost that willpower i had to start with, am now moving to slimming world in an attempt to shift the rest and not put any on!!! good luck

Yesterday, I ate chips and curry, didnt feel good so totally back 100% today with a lot of water.
Although I got back to the regime right away, I wouldnt recommend breaking the diet as its not always easy to jump back on track.

rolo

I think I'm just gonna have to grin and bear it then. Hopefully by then I'll be nearing 9-9.5 stone and can start moving up the plans. That way I could at least have some chicken and salad.

Roz x

If this is your first time doing the diet DON'T BREAK IT. This is THE only time you will be 100% committed and you need to maximise your weight loss otherwise you will be wasting your opportunities. Trust me - like the others, I know this. It is a story repeated over and over! It would be the slippery slope to doom!! (ok a bit over dramatic there, but if I could get back my 1st 4 months, I would kill to do so)

Tina

Sounds to me like you've already made up your mind to break the diet (?).

I don't know if you've updated your ticker but you've done well to lose 7.5 lbs - you could put that all back on with one full weekend of overindulgence.

Don't do it!! Step away from that beer and chip butty - think instead of all those lovely things you will be wearing by Christmas!!