Worried about breaking the diet

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by rolo, 25 June 2008 Social URL.

1. rolo

rolo Full Member

We are all off to cub camp on the 26th july.....YAWN!! Last time i got through it with a few beers lol although only lasted one night, this time we aim to stick it out for the full 2 nights.

They always have a bbq on the saturday and I'm just not sure if i will have the will power. So far will power is fine, I even sat in burger king yesterday with a coffee while the boys munched. Will it be really bad if I break the diet, I know it's going to be so hard to get back on track if i do. It's just going to be so boring and everyone will be wondering why I'm not eating.

Roz x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nat

Nat Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    don't break the diet, its way too hard to get back on track, i broke it when i went on hols and that's been the finish of it for me, i've been trying for 5 weeks to get back and i just can't stick to it, i've lost that willpower i had to start with, am now moving to slimming world in an attempt to shift the rest and not put any on!!! good luck

4. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

HUn take it from me it is HARD to get back on track its not worth it!!!!!!!

5. s_786

s_786 Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Yesterday, I ate chips and curry, didnt feel good so totally back 100% today with a lot of water.
    Although I got back to the regime right away, I wouldnt recommend breaking the diet as its not always easy to jump back on track.

6. rolo

rolo Full Member

I think I'm just gonna have to grin and bear it then. Hopefully by then I'll be nearing 9-9.5 stone and can start moving up the plans. That way I could at least have some chicken and salad.

Roz x

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

try and not break it. I broke it for hoildays and weekends away very very hard to get back into hun

8. healpro

healpro Full Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    If this is your first time doing the diet DON'T BREAK IT. This is THE only time you will be 100% committed and you need to maximise your weight loss otherwise you will be wasting your opportunities. Trust me - like the others, I know this. It is a story repeated over and over! It would be the slippery slope to doom!! (ok a bit over dramatic there, but if I could get back my 1st 4 months, I would kill to do so)

Tina

9. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

Sounds to me like you've already made up your mind to break the diet (?).

I don't know if you've updated your ticker but you've done well to lose 7.5 lbs - you could put that all back on with one full weekend of overindulgence.

Don't do it!! Step away from that beer and chip butty - think instead of all those lovely things you will be wearing by Christmas!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.