worried about loose excess skin

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by melissa85, 8 February 2009 Social URL.

1. melissa85

melissa85 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(19.42%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    hey everyone,

well im worried about loose skin although im no way near my goal weight and havnt lost that much (yet) the thought of having loose skin is really starting to scare me, im only 23 and havnt had kids but the strechmarks i have make it hard to believe my skin will snap back.

im constantly moisturising with firming cream (cocoa butter) and starting to wear underwired bras to bed, i no that until i reach my goal weight i wont no how my skin will be.

is there other people like me who have the same concerns, or whom have reached there goal weight? any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

mel xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lostris

Lostris Serena's title didn't fit

Start Weight:
    111kg
    Current Weight:
    100.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    10.7kg(9.64%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  4. shelleyxxx

shelleyxxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(23.85%)
    Diet:
    sole source
    I too have the same fear, ive lost nearly 4st now and ive already started to notice a bit of 'loseness?' have stretch marks all over my belly and hips from when i was bigger. ive arranged a programme at my gym to do some toning but was wondering if there are other solutions aswell???
    shelleyxxx

5. Forest290

Forest290 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    From what I've read regular toning exercices in the long term will give the best results; you can also use toning creams/oils as you lose the weight and afterwards; there's also body wraps that can help - my SIL did a package of 3 Universal Contour Wraps and they helped her get her lose skin back into shape after her pregnancy.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.