worried about loose excess skin

melissa85

Silver Member
hey everyone,

well im worried about loose skin although im no way near my goal weight and havnt lost that much (yet) the thought of having loose skin is really starting to scare me, im only 23 and havnt had kids but the strechmarks i have make it hard to believe my skin will snap back.

im constantly moisturising with firming cream (cocoa butter) and starting to wear underwired bras to bed, i no that until i reach my goal weight i wont no how my skin will be.

is there other people like me who have the same concerns, or whom have reached there goal weight? any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

mel xx

I too have the same fear, ive lost nearly 4st now and ive already started to notice a bit of 'loseness?' have stretch marks all over my belly and hips from when i was bigger. ive arranged a programme at my gym to do some toning but was wondering if there are other solutions aswell???
shelleyxxx

ive arranged a programme at my gym to do some toning but was wondering if there are other solutions aswell???
shelleyxxx

From what I've read regular toning exercices in the long term will give the best results; you can also use toning creams/oils as you lose the weight and afterwards; there's also body wraps that can help - my SIL did a package of 3 Universal Contour Wraps and they helped her get her lose skin back into shape after her pregnancy.

Back