Worried about potential weight gain on honeymoon..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sunflowers, 20 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

I go on honeymoon in just under three weeks, I dont really want to start moving up through the plans yet as I'm still not fitting in my wedding dress..

If I did 790 for a week before the wedding, what sort of things could I do on honeymoon? I'm not going to take packs with me - we're going to the carribean (St Lucia) so will be able to eat lots of fish and I'll go as low carb as possible.. Obviously I wont be eating loads of puds or anything.. Brekkie will be simple (yogurt and fruit or something), there are lovely salad bars for lunch and I it seems there is always a fish option for supper..

Any hints, tips and advice would be really appreciated - I normally really struggle on holiday and put about a stone or more on, dont really want to come back a lot heavier than I left, especially considering I've worked so hard to lose it!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

Anyone? :(
  4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    You seem to know what sort of food to be eating, though it is your honeymoon so go and enjoy yourself.
  5. Ceri

Ceri Full Member

cambridge diet
    Hi there, your honeymoon is a time to relax (which you will definitely need after big day) and enjoy yourself. I know that you dont want to put a load of weight back on but dont forget how quickly you can shift any unwanted pounds with the diet.
    I went to the Carribean on my honeymoon (it was a cruise around the islands.) It was fantastic, and the hot weather was great because I wanted light meals, salad etc, and I swam a lot.
    Oh you'll have a wonderful time.
    Not long now..how exciting.
  6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Sounds like your honeymoon will be the holiday of a lifetime. Id go, enjoy it and then get back on the wagon when you come home :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.