Worried about refeeding,

operationslim31

I am not due to refeed till sept but I am beginning to worry about it , I have read and reread the refeed sheet, I have checked out the diarys regularly just trying to prepare my self I think I be ok on the refeed diet it's the maintance I am on holiday 4 weeks after my refeed at an all inclusive venue, I was thinking I don't want to not have nice things but at the same time ont want to gain pounds and pounds
Does anyone think if I stick to the rough guide I have set myself (see below) I be ok.

B fruit and coffee
l salad and either fish or chicken ( trying to avoid gravy base food and oily food)
D I was gonna try hot veg and again a meat product
then allow myself the occasional pudding
drink mainly water by day and then the odd diet coke with Malibu or vodka !!!
Also going to use a child's plate ,
Do you think I need carbs and should I just have toast with my fruit or a few potatoes with my dinner
Impressions pls xx

To be honest operationslim, I am going on Holiday at the end of August and am starting to refeed 2 weeks prior.
There is no way I am going to miss out on something I want so a few beers in the day and whatever food I want as when I come back home (with a bump I'm sure) I can quickly qhizz myself back on LT and start the process again but I know it won't be as long as this time round!! I am going to eat mainly veg and meat for evening meals but if I want chips or something fat - I will have it!! I figure the more I say no, the more I will go behind my own back and partner's and eat eat eat which will inevitably do worse!! Just be healthy and do what you want to do on Hols, just remember you can be good when you are back home!! :D

Tubby&Chubby said:
To be honest operationslim, I am going on Holiday at the end of August and am starting to refeed 2 weeks prior.
There is no way I am going to miss out on something I want so a few beers in the day and whatever food I want as when I come back home (with a bump I'm sure) I can quickly qhizz myself back on LT and start the process again but I know it won't be as long as this time round!! I am going to eat mainly veg and meat for evening meals but if I want chips or something fat - I will have it!! I figure the more I say no, the more I will go behind my own back and partner's and eat eat eat which will inevitably do worse!! Just be healthy and do what you want to do on Hols, just remember you can be good when you are back home!! :D

That's exactly what I'm doing. I'm not gonna go mad an I will make healthy choices but I'm going to enjoy myself too. We only get to go abroad once a year so I'm gonna enjoy every minute and worry when I get back :)

I like that idea but by that point I would of hopefully lost 10 st I don't wanna have to go back on the diet I just want to try to curtail some damage I mean I understand that I shall put a bit on just don't want it too be too much,

I'm sure if you are controlled it won't be loads. I am actually thinking of starting to come off three shakes tonight and go on to 2 and a meal. I have had enough now!!

Really. It's a difficult and very boring diet I think this month I am gonna notice the worst o it cos it's my two sons birthdays one tomorrow and one on 29 th then my husbands mother has a birthday meal and although I am going I ain't eatting I will be missing out but I keep thinking this time next year I can have a bit of cake,
How long you been on it now? It's not for everyone is it! Xx

Well I've been doing it for 42 days now 100% and I have lost by bulk weight. I figure if people can do it on exercise and a good diet, I can too!! Just need to make time for exercise not keep making excuses!!

Of course you can, I am gonna get to where I wanna be then follow a healthy diet and exercise plan I do keep thinking not long now i am both excited and scared I started the 17 jan ! X

Oh my god, you have been doing it for such a long time then!! I may even get to my Chemist tonight with a good loss and think sod it, I'm going to try one more week. I just don't want to let myself down and 'eat'.
Ahh. It is so tricky!!!

Think we all go through the stage your at now where you think screw it I am gonna refeed then get weighed and realise you could do a couple more weeks, I certainly know I did I was completely ready to pack it in, then decided one weigh in and I still haven't stopped, although that's not to say stopping isn't right for you if your truly want to, x

I haven't stopped but I am having 1 meal a day for this week. Lost 3lb so very happy!

thank you:D 2 stone to go.....but I may reach 11stone and be happy

I have about 2 stone 2 lb I wanna be just under 12 but havent been weighed for 3 weeks due to go mon/tues normally I loses out 7 lb a fortnight so should be interesting:D

Back