Worried about sugar content!!

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Plumjuice, 3 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Plumjuice

Plumjuice Banned

Having been on Cambridge but coming off due to the cost, Im switching over to Slimfast/Tesco Ultraslim but having looked at the sugar in the premade drinks, its quite alarming!!! Some of them have 25+g of sugar!!

Is this really a proven way to lose weight? Despite all the sugar in the drinks?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. peanuts

peanuts Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hi plum its working for me all be it slowly i have lost 16 pounds in just under 7 weeks seems a long time but i hate exercise i was worried about the sugar contenet too but i cannot afford LL or cambridge but i do count my calories and make sure i dont go over 1200 a day each person is different some have lost weight quickly others not but im happy with it good luck :)
  4. hungary97

hungary97 Full Member

That was my big concern. I must admit that i wasnt really losign that much (on average less than 0.5lb a week) even though i was being totally angelic every day.

I have since changed on to Maxitone slender shakes which are more protein based (although they taste rubbish) and started taking Xenical i have lost 8lbs in three and a half weeks.

Although they are expensive £30 for roughly 8 days worth (but no need to buy milk as they are made up with water).
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.