Worried about weekly propoints

Ranny

Hi all this is my first week on WW. I'm loving it so far, haven't gone over my 27 points a day but have felt full and satisfied and even managed to have a chocolate bar everyday after tea so far so don't feel as if I'm dieting! My main problem is feeling deprived and like I'm missing out so this is great for me.

Im just worried about the 49 weekly pps. I don't find it hard to be good during the week, it's the weekend where I know I would use these for nights out, take aways etc as I really love a treat on a Saturday night. The problem is my weigh in is on a Monday night - if I use the weekly pps on a Friday/Saturday is the going to affect my weigh in with it being so close??

I chose my weigh in day as a Thursday as I know I will use the most points on a weekend however as long as you are doing the same thing each week it wont make in difference if you see what I mean ;)

Where do you go to class Becky? I'm in Morley but the only one here I can find is on a Monday. Would much prefer a class later in the week x

Ranny said:
Where do you go to class Becky? I'm in Morley but the only one here I can find is on a Monday. Would much prefer a class later in the week x

I live in Castleford and I go to a class just down the road in Glasshoughton at 6pm... It's 5mins off of jct 32 on the m62 x

Probably a bit far for me. Never mind will see how I get on on Monday after using my weeklies this weekend! Do you tend to use all yours?? I feel a bit naughty even thinking about using them! Seems to good to be true

I know how you feel, I was just the same!! I used 26 of my weeklies and I still lost 4.5lb....

I guess it's all about finding out what works for you...

I used to live in Morley!

Hi hun, PP weekly allowance basically was included in you daily points back when it was discover (from what I've read I'm hoping this is kinda correct please correct me if not :) ), so instead of saving points up for treats, they already deduct them for you and give you them as weeklies so don't feel guilty :)

Back