Worried I'm gonna gain it all back....

pinkcupcake106

After sticking to plan over the last couple of wks(about my hundredth time of starting that is!) & losing 7lb, I then had a house full if guests at the w'end & a birthday party so stupidly decided to take a couple of days off & have gained back 6lbs, am really worried now that if I do manage to stick to it & lose it again & more that as soon as I come off plan I will regain it all, didn't go crazy with my eating or anything! Xx

After sticking to plan over the last couple of wks(about my hundredth time of starting that is!) & losing 7lb, I then had a house full if guests at the w'end & a birthday party so stupidly decided to take a couple of days off & have gained back 6lbs, am really worried now that if I do manage to stick to it & lose it again & more that as soon as I come off plan I will regain it all, didn't go crazy with my eating or anything! Xx

Draw a line under it and move on !

6lb will be off in no time what so ever .,,,,
I think if you follow refeed when you get to where you want to be I'm sure you'll do great :)

Its not really 'true' weight, its just water regained as your glycogen stores re-fill, it takes approximately 3,5000 excess calories to gain one pound! Get back on track and it will be gone again in no time!

After sticking to plan over the last couple of wks(about my hundredth time of starting that is!) & losing 7lb, I then had a house full if guests at the w'end & a birthday party so stupidly decided to take a couple of days off & have gained back 6lbs, am really worried now that if I do manage to stick to it & lose it again & more that as soon as I come off plan I will regain it all, didn't go crazy with my eating or anything! Xx[/QUOTE

Youl have that 6 off next week, and maybe more when you get back on plan. What's done is done. We're all human and all going to have bumps on our journey to goal. We wouldn't be human otherwise. Good luck x

You can do nothing at this point about your weekend but you can do things about future weekends. You can consider whether it's worth coming off plan or whether you'd rather just carry on with the weight loss. You can consider low carbing if you do come off plan so that you stay in ketosis. You can also spend time thinking about how you will maintain at the end. I think this is definitely time well spent. If you weren't worrying about how to maintain then I'd be more worried about you. All the time you're on the diet is time when you can sit back and ask yourself how you'd deal with a particular situation when you're maintaining - so allowing you to think things through before you get there.

Thanks for ur help guys, been ill this week so must admit have not got back on it 100% but have still managed to lose 4 of the lbs I gained so panic over I now know it was not real weight gain. Will b back on plan 100% v soon. Xx

Back