Worried its not going to work...

QueenieKing

Evening all.

I started SW on Monday and i've stuck to it 1000% doing EE plan and so far have found it good.

However i had a sp (i know i know) and i've lost nothing whatsoever....
I'd of thought nearly 4 days into it i should be seeing some movement surely? :confused:

Hey, I have only been doing sw for 4weeks so there is loads I dont know but I am sadly a serial weigher...which is not good. What I have noticed is that in my case weight only seems to show as coming off in the last few days before WI, so maybe thays the case for you too! Just keep up the good work hun x

Hey,

I'm fairly new to SW myself (3 weigh ins so far) and I do the same as you - sneaky wee weighs at home. It's honestly the worst thing to do! For example, all week I've been showing good 3-4lb loss, then last night my scales showed me at last WI weight. I was so worried thinking it was a gain or STS but it wasn't, got 3lb loss tonight!

So, my advice - as a new member like yourself -

1 - try and stop or cut back on home weighing

2 - write a very strict food diary. take it to work with you, as well as your book, so you don't forget things.

3 - try and eat veg or salad with ALL your main meals (lunch and dinner)

4 - use your Syns!

Give it time, it'll work! If you're following the plan 100% you'll get the reward. x

Well done!! 4lbs is fabulous :D agree with Noki, it's all about sticking with it. You'll see the results, but well done, that's a great first week WI.

Hi QueenieKing

I am in the same boat have lost 5lbs first week and nothing for the next two.

I am now embarking on an exercise plan to get things going

If everyone else can do there is no reason why we cant

Lots of luck

Faye Cheshire

ah thanks lovely...

last week put 1lb on not confident for this week... and i'm cooking fresh everyday... hmmmm keep plodding on i guess!

I really know how you feel I even nearly changed to ww. Then remembered how much I love ee and have got all the books and it fits in better with family meals. So I have decided to give it another month and see how it goes

If we are true to the plan we should see good result s soon

Back