1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Worried! Over eating out at Nandos

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Littlestar_kc, 28 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Littlestar_kc

Littlestar_kc Full Member

Hi is it possible to save some syns up for a meal out at the weekend? If so how?

As my fabulous OH want to take me out for a meal it will be the first meal we have had out together with out our beautiful girls since our youngest daughter was born back in nov.

It will be at Nandos and I really want to enjoy myself without worrying about the scales on Monday morning as I've been doing really well on SW and I don't want to feel disappointed for putting on. ??? Help wanted please.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mandy296

mandy296 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Theres a ton of threads on how to eat within slimming world rules at Nandos.

I wont repeat whats been said already - use the search function - it works brilliantly!

Look at the top right of the page, click the minimins.com Site search button and type "Nandos" in the search box then hit search.
  4. Littlestar_kc

Littlestar_kc Full Member

Thank you i will give it a go.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.